Having one of those days when you are thinking something is impossible for you? My brother just posted this video on his Facebook page and I had to put it on my site right away, it had such an impact on me. We as human being are incredible, our bodies are incredible and so is [...]
Archive | October, 2010
You may have heard this before: Thoughts, feelings and actions. These are 3 very important words in the world of intentional manifesting. I would like to specify that a little : Positive thoughts, good feelings and inspired actions. I would like to talk about the Emotions part in this blog post. In simple words: By [...]
Manifesting. This word became very popular in the last few years especially after the famous book and a movie The secret came out and caused a little thinking revolution. The word manifesting has a mystery attached to it for many people and many of us are fascinated by it and what it means. Manifesting to [...]
Share your Gratitude thoughts with others. We all know about the importance and affect of Gratitude habits and how it speeds up the manifestation of what we want. ” When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.” Anthony Robbins World Authority on Leadership Psychology. Your On-Line Gratitude Community I have just recently discovered very cool [...]
Our brain thinks in pictures, which makes vision boards a very good idea and such an effective manifesting tool. In the last few years vision boards became very popular. They are particularly helpful for people who are not as visual. I always thought that it is a natural and easy task to do, because visualizing [...]
Many times after listening to a friend or someone else complaining about their life, partner or their job, I ask: “So what DO you want?” Its not an exception to hear back: “I don’t know, but I just don’t want….. !” Many people are well aware of what’s going wrong and doesn’t feel good and [...]
The most important decision we make is whether we believe we live in a friendly or hostile universe. Albert Einstein This is one of my favorite quotes and it talks about the power of our perception as well as our assumptions we make out of habit, fear or love … Law of attraction matches these [...]
One of my favorite blogs is Carol Tuttle’s Blog. She has been working in the ﬁeld of Energy Healing Therapy for over a decade and is a best-selling author, radio show host, speaker, and a successful business woman. She is also the creator and founder of Energy Proﬁling, which is really interesting and if you look into it, [...]
Law of Attraction says: like energies attract. We have to feel loved, before we can attract love. Have you been wondering why you can’t attract a loving partner? Does it often take a lot of your energy and work to get what you want in life in general? In order to attract loving partner (and [...]
This could be another name for the Law of Attraction. Our assumption are based on the system of beliefs that we currently hold. Law of attraction says : Like energies attract. You could also say that similar vibrations (electromagnetic signals we as energy beings send out to the universe we live in) we give out [...]
Subscribe to my Newsletter
It’s time to make a new vision of your future and let go of any beliefs and thoughts that do not support it. - Louise Hay
Follow @erikadolnackova on Twitter
- Brigitte Bardot: How to Create an Extraordinary Life in 11 Simple and Fun Ways January 18, 2012
- 3 things you need to give up in 2013 to make this year -YOUR POWER YEAR January 1, 2013
- Carol Tuttle on Tapping and Creating Wealth October 4, 2010
- My Favorite Things about This Summer – The Little Things to Enjoy in Life. October 17, 2012
- 3 Common, Positively Perceived Personality Traits that May be Holding You Back in Life October 27, 2012
- Video Blog – 3 Reasons why it’s a smart thing to step into Your Goddess Self/energy. May 16, 2013
- Simple guide to make your affirmations work for you. Try it, it works! May 9, 2013
- 2 things you MUST do to live the life you want May 2, 2013
- The Power of the Law of Divine Compensation by Marianne Williamson April 25, 2013
- Dr. Amen on how to unleash the power of the female brain. Why women make great CEOs and leaders. April 19, 2013
- Aaron: Very soon this web page will be famous amid all bl...
- Karen @ SiciLean: Hi, Erica! I'm enjoying your articles. As a fello...
- Jones sabo: Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blo...
- Franziska: An impressive share! I've just forwarded this ont...
- erikadolnackova: You would have loved it Mizuho, but I am sure that...