What most of the time stands in a way of us being able to manifest the results we are looking for after taking a certain action, is our underlying Limiting Belief system. Action is very important in the manifesting process but it cannot make up for a fearful mentality and wishful or chaotic thinking. “We [...]
Archive | January, 2012
If you’re worried about something, turn that worry into a prayer by asking for divine assistance with whatever is troubling you. Doreen Virtue. Do you believe in Angels? I always liked fairytales and the idea that there is someone watching over me. These days I see Angels as representation of my core belief, which is: [...]
Photographer: Jonathan Segade. Image source Brigitte Bardot: Makeup/ Hair/ Fashion Tips In my previous article about the French actress and Fashion Icon – Brigitte Bardo, I gave you some tips on how to crete an extraordinary life – BB style. She was truly a mesmerizing person and an inspiration to many artists and young women over the last few decades. Her look definitely remains [...]
One of my favorite quotes: “Quit apologizing for your greatness. If people can’t handle your light… Hand them a pair of shades.” Lisa Nichols I would like to challenge you to put on your best clothes, do your hair, put on some lipstick and walk with your head up today. I sometimes see women hiding [...]
Brigitte Bardot -This French icon was very charismatic, daring, sexy, easy to fall in love with, smart, outspoken and controversial while looking like a little girl always just having fun. In the 50′s and 60′s, she was admired for her beauty, but also for her playful personality. She was also known for her unforgettable style and became an international Fashion [...]
“Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal.” ~ Joseph Cossman
Forgiveness breaks the cycle of karma and reincarnation. Forgive everyone, including yourself, and you are free! ~ Doreen Virtue Image source: slodive.com
This year, I am sure there will be many people with an intention to start shifting away from energy consuming habits of thinking which can get us sucked back into the mentality of ” life is tough”, ” things don’t just happen for me”, ” I have to earn every piece of happiness I get” ….etc. [...]
This year, you can say I am obsessed with Simplicity. I love the Clarity, Inspiration and Energy that stems from Simple decisions and actions. I decided to base my diet on this idea for the month of January. I have done cleanses in the past like The Master Cleanse and The Wild Rose Cleanse to start my new [...]
2012 is the year of the Dragon. In ancient China, the celestial Dragon represents an emperor and power. Today, it is the ultimate auspicious symbol signifying success and happiness. Dragon embodies power as a catalyst for change and transformation, wisdom, infinity and longevity. The Year of Dragon is the perfect opportunity to brake out of [...]
Subscribe to my Newsletter
It’s time to make a new vision of your future and let go of any beliefs and thoughts that do not support it. - Louise Hay
Follow @erikadolnackova on Twitter
- Brigitte Bardot: How to Create an Extraordinary Life in 11 Simple and Fun Ways January 18, 2012
- 3 things you need to give up in 2013 to make this year -YOUR POWER YEAR January 1, 2013
- Carol Tuttle on Tapping and Creating Wealth October 4, 2010
- My Favorite Things about This Summer – The Little Things to Enjoy in Life. October 17, 2012
- 3 Common, Positively Perceived Personality Traits that May be Holding You Back in Life October 27, 2012
- Video Blog – 3 Reasons why it’s a smart thing to step into Your Goddess Self/energy. May 16, 2013
- Simple guide to make your affirmations work for you. Try it, it works! May 9, 2013
- 2 things you MUST do to live the life you want May 2, 2013
- The Power of the Law of Divine Compensation by Marianne Williamson April 25, 2013
- Dr. Amen on how to unleash the power of the female brain. Why women make great CEOs and leaders. April 19, 2013
- Aaron: Very soon this web page will be famous amid all bl...
- Karen @ SiciLean: Hi, Erica! I'm enjoying your articles. As a fello...
- Jones sabo: Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blo...
- Franziska: An impressive share! I've just forwarded this ont...
- erikadolnackova: You would have loved it Mizuho, but I am sure that...