You always new it, didn’t you? You knew that you’r more powerful, smarter and capable than you tend to think. And you were right girl! And Dr. Amen, medical director of the Amen Clinics and New York Times bestselling author, has your back on this intuitive thought. In fact, he just wrote a book about it [...]
Archive | Spirituality and Wellbeing RSS feed for this section
I love visiting Doreen Virtue’s Facebook page . It’s always uplifting and I absolutely adore this Earth Angel we are so blessed to have around. I recently saw her at the I can do it! conference in Vancouver and it was an amazing experience to see her speaking on the stage sparkling in the stage light with all the crystals [...]
My Master Cleanse Journey “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu Spring time is the perfect time to take on any detoxing project. I have decided to join my boyfriend on his Master Cleanse journey. Michael is taking this opportunity to get in shape for a surfing trip [...]
Wendy Kennedy shares tips and insights on connecting to your spirit guides and celestial friends. To learn more about Wendy, go to : http://www.higherfrequencies.net/
This is one of my favorite quotes of all times. “What I desire is already here; I just haven’t connected to it yet”. ~ Wayne Dyer Happy manifesting!
This speech, needs no comment. Charlie Chaplin would be the best dictator this planet could ever have. Take this inspiring moment in and enjoy these powerful words.
Forgiveness breaks the cycle of karma and reincarnation. Forgive everyone, including yourself, and you are free! ~ Doreen Virtue Image source: slodive.com
This year, you can say I am obsessed with Simplicity. I love the Clarity, Inspiration and Energy that stems from Simple decisions and actions. I decided to base my diet on this idea for the month of January. I have done cleanses in the past like The Master Cleanse and The Wild Rose Cleanse to start my new [...]
Fear less, hope more. Whine less, breathe more. Talk less, say more. Hate less, love more and all good things will come.
“Take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing: you have no one to blame.” ~Erica Jong These 3 words are constantly discussed in the spiritual circles. In the last few years the word Karma also became very popular, you could even say trendy. Many people refer to it as some [...]
Subscribe to my Newsletter
It’s time to make a new vision of your future and let go of any beliefs and thoughts that do not support it. - Louise Hay
Follow @erikadolnackova on Twitter
- Brigitte Bardot: How to Create an Extraordinary Life in 11 Simple and Fun Ways January 18, 2012
- 3 things you need to give up in 2013 to make this year -YOUR POWER YEAR January 1, 2013
- Carol Tuttle on Tapping and Creating Wealth October 4, 2010
- Master Cleanse – 10 Power Days of Detoxing, De-cluttering and Re-connecting with the Power Whit-in. April 24, 2012
- Understanding the Law of Attraction October 13, 2010
- Why you haven’t found your Soulmate yet. Sonia Choquette and Lilou Mace on Soulmates versus Life Partners February 12, 2014
- Monday Mantra: My heart is open to give and receive love. February 10, 2014
- Monday Mantra: When I slow down, good stuff happens. February 5, 2014
- Monday Mantra: Abundant life is my birth right February 3, 2014
- Monday mantra: I am willing to change. January 13, 2014
- Broňa: Hello, Erika, I found your site looking for som...
- minni: Thanks...
- Marchelle: THANK YOU so much for sharing your thougths and th...
- Katie - Conquering Fear Spiritually: Hi Erika- I absolutely love Doreen's Facebook pag...
- Aaron: Very soon this web page will be famous amid all bl...