Despite all the benefits that water provides, it’s estimated that more than 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. Our bodies are 2/3 water. We are water yet many people still have poor drinking habits. I am in Costa Rica right now and the heat here really made me aware just how important it is for [...]
Archive | Spirituality and Wellbeing RSS feed for this section
The idea of detoxing our bodies have been very popular in last few years. It is a sure way how to maintain our Well being and many people are now aware of the benefits that a detox can provide to maintain our over all balance. We are beings with 3 aspects – BODY, MIND AND [...]
“A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools”. Spanish proverb Most people are now familiar with the idea and benefits of detox. The primary function of our body over night is to detox and rejuvenate. For this reason it is a [...]
Hello ! I hope you are having a great day while reading this post. This post is dedicated to loving and appreciating our selves every day for the miracle that we are. Every day many people are being challenged to feel good about them selves and fail often due to the demanding world and society of perfectionism [...]
I have been watching the news every day keeping my self updated on the situation in Japan right now which is rare for me as I believe there is a lot of miss-information out there that the media presents to us, but its important to be informed about events like these. Japan is experiencing a [...]
Having one of those days when you are thinking something is impossible for you? My brother just posted this video on his Facebook page and I had to put it on my site right away, it had such an impact on me. We as human being are incredible, our bodies are incredible and so is [...]
Share your Gratitude thoughts with others. We all know about the importance and affect of Gratitude habits and how it speeds up the manifestation of what we want. ” When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.” Anthony Robbins World Authority on Leadership Psychology. Your On-Line Gratitude Community I have just recently discovered very cool [...]
Subscribe to my Newsletter
It’s time to make a new vision of your future and let go of any beliefs and thoughts that do not support it. - Louise Hay
Follow @erikadolnackova on Twitter
- Brigitte Bardot: How to Create an Extraordinary Life in 11 Simple and Fun Ways January 18, 2012
- 3 things you need to give up in 2013 to make this year -YOUR POWER YEAR January 1, 2013
- Carol Tuttle on Tapping and Creating Wealth October 4, 2010
- Master Cleanse – 10 Power Days of Detoxing, De-cluttering and Re-connecting with the Power Whit-in. April 24, 2012
- Understanding the Law of Attraction October 13, 2010
- Why you haven’t found your Soulmate yet. Sonia Choquette and Lilou Mace on Soulmates versus Life Partners February 12, 2014
- Monday Mantra: My heart is open to give and receive love. February 10, 2014
- Monday Mantra: When I slow down, good stuff happens. February 5, 2014
- Monday Mantra: Abundant life is my birth right February 3, 2014
- Monday mantra: I am willing to change. January 13, 2014
- Broňa: Hello, Erika, I found your site looking for som...
- minni: Thanks...
- Marchelle: THANK YOU so much for sharing your thougths and th...
- Katie - Conquering Fear Spiritually: Hi Erika- I absolutely love Doreen's Facebook pag...
- Aaron: Very soon this web page will be famous amid all bl...