Have you ever wondered why some of the most polite, good hearted and hard working people you know have a life that doesn’t at all reflect on what you think (and often they themselves think) they deserve? You may even have a friend or a colleague that just can’t figure out why they are having such a [...]
Archive | Personal Development for women RSS feed for this section
I hope you all had wonderful and relaxing Eater Holidays. We were really blessed in Vancouver to have a great, sunny weather and everyone was out, having fun and celebrating the spring. These are the ideas that associate with spring for me: New beginnings. New ways of being, new habits. Exciting changes, big plans. Faster [...]
Doreen Virtue Shares a Powerful Life Lesson The video below is a video that I watch every time I need to remind myself to dream big and start small. Wherever we are going, we will get there one step at the time and sometimes all we need to know is what the next step is. [...]
“If one speaks or acts with a pure mind, happiness follows like a shadow.” ~ Buddha Image source : weheartit.com February 11th – World’s Happy Day! Today, honour this special day and do something that truly makes you happy. Maybe it’s something you have been wanting to do for a while or maybe it’s doing nothing at all [...]
What most of the time stands in a way of us being able to manifest the results we are looking for after taking a certain action, is our underlying Limiting Belief system. Action is very important in the manifesting process but it cannot make up for a fearful mentality and wishful or chaotic thinking. “We [...]
“Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal.” ~ Joseph Cossman
2012 is the year of the Dragon. In ancient China, the celestial Dragon represents an emperor and power. Today, it is the ultimate auspicious symbol signifying success and happiness. Dragon embodies power as a catalyst for change and transformation, wisdom, infinity and longevity. The Year of Dragon is the perfect opportunity to brake out of [...]
It was my Birthday this week so my boyfriend planned a little celebration for me. Yummy dinner and a movie I have been very excited to see for a few weeks now: Limitless. It was as good as I was hoping for. Fun to watch and full of ideas for my mind to explore the [...]
I heard this questions many times in my coaching practice as well as over a coffee talking to a friend or a stranger :” I visualize, I meditate, I do my affirmations and NOTHING ! What’s wrong? “ Well, we are like a very sophisticated computer with many programs running constantly and they are ALL [...]
Do you find it easy to ask for what you want or do you often hesitate and get very uncomfortable to do so? I would like to talk about my own experience of to asking for what I want. I think many people will be able to resonate with it. I grew up in a [...]
Subscribe to my Newsletter
It’s time to make a new vision of your future and let go of any beliefs and thoughts that do not support it. - Louise Hay
Follow @erikadolnackova on Twitter
- Brigitte Bardot: How to Create an Extraordinary Life in 11 Simple and Fun Ways January 18, 2012
- 3 things you need to give up in 2013 to make this year -YOUR POWER YEAR January 1, 2013
- Carol Tuttle on Tapping and Creating Wealth October 4, 2010
- Master Cleanse – 10 Power Days of Detoxing, De-cluttering and Re-connecting with the Power Whit-in. April 24, 2012
- Understanding the Law of Attraction October 13, 2010
- Why you haven’t found your Soulmate yet. Sonia Choquette and Lilou Mace on Soulmates versus Life Partners February 12, 2014
- Monday Mantra: My heart is open to give and receive love. February 10, 2014
- Monday Mantra: When I slow down, good stuff happens. February 5, 2014
- Monday Mantra: Abundant life is my birth right February 3, 2014
- Monday mantra: I am willing to change. January 13, 2014
- Broňa: Hello, Erika, I found your site looking for som...
- minni: Thanks...
- Marchelle: THANK YOU so much for sharing your thougths and th...
- Katie - Conquering Fear Spiritually: Hi Erika- I absolutely love Doreen's Facebook pag...
- Aaron: Very soon this web page will be famous amid all bl...