Wherever we are all going (in our life, in our careers etc…) we like to get there asap. That is what living in an “instant satisfaction” era means. Patience seams to be the thing of the past. Ad that is what seams to be the problem #1 for many people. I call it “trying to [...]
Tag Archives | affirmations
For many people this pursuit seams never ending. We live in a world that is moving so fast, we are bombarded with expectations or people around us ( or even our own) and there is never enough time. Do you feel like that about your life? The New Age Lifestyle What is New Age lifestyle? It is [...]
I hope these affirmations will help you to re-create and affirm your health. It’s the most important thing we are responsible for in our lives. When we feel energized, healthy and full of life, we can achieve anything in life. Take the time to take care of the temple for your precious soul – YOUR BODY. I am filled [...]
• I pursue my life’s purpose and passion. • I appreciate my self and value I bring to the world every day. • I feel energized and clear-minded. • I tap into my happiness every day in as many ways as possible. • I expect things to work out for me. • I take action [...]
What most of the time stands in a way of us being able to manifest the results we are looking for after taking a certain action, is our underlying Limiting Belief system. Action is very important in the manifesting process but it cannot make up for a fearful mentality and wishful or chaotic thinking. “We [...]
Affirm the way you want your life to be. Having the state of mind that allows for your life to unfold in miraculous, perfect ways is a habit. Your mind is like any other muscle in your body. It can be trained. Here are some affirmations I love that can start creating this mindset and [...]
It was my Birthday this week so my boyfriend planned a little celebration for me. Yummy dinner and a movie I have been very excited to see for a few weeks now: Limitless. It was as good as I was hoping for. Fun to watch and full of ideas for my mind to explore the [...]
Hello ! I hope you are having a great day while reading this post. This post is dedicated to loving and appreciating our selves every day for the miracle that we are. Every day many people are being challenged to feel good about them selves and fail often due to the demanding world and society of perfectionism [...]
What are affirmations ? Affirmations are positive statements that describe in positive words a desired situation, event, habit or goal, and which are repeated mentally or aloud. When these statements are repeated often, they eventually take root in the subconscious mind and influence it to act accordingly. This is really about reprogramming your mind and how you [...]
Subscribe to my Newsletter
It’s time to make a new vision of your future and let go of any beliefs and thoughts that do not support it. - Louise Hay
Follow @erikadolnackova on Twitter
- Brigitte Bardot: How to Create an Extraordinary Life in 11 Simple and Fun Ways January 18, 2012
- 3 things you need to give up in 2013 to make this year -YOUR POWER YEAR January 1, 2013
- Carol Tuttle on Tapping and Creating Wealth October 4, 2010
- My Favorite Things about This Summer – The Little Things to Enjoy in Life. October 17, 2012
- 3 Common, Positively Perceived Personality Traits that May be Holding You Back in Life October 27, 2012
- Video Blog – 3 Reasons why it’s a smart thing to step into Your Goddess Self/energy. May 16, 2013
- Simple guide to make your affirmations work for you. Try it, it works! May 9, 2013
- 2 things you MUST do to live the life you want May 2, 2013
- The Power of the Law of Divine Compensation by Marianne Williamson April 25, 2013
- Dr. Amen on how to unleash the power of the female brain. Why women make great CEOs and leaders. April 19, 2013
- Aaron: Very soon this web page will be famous amid all bl...
- Karen @ SiciLean: Hi, Erica! I'm enjoying your articles. As a fello...
- Jones sabo: Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blo...
- Franziska: An impressive share! I've just forwarded this ont...
- erikadolnackova: You would have loved it Mizuho, but I am sure that...