What kind of life would you like to live? Is it very different from what you are experiencing right now? If that is the case, I maybe able to shed some light on possible obstacles in your way keeping you standing still no matter how hard you work towards making the changes you want to see and feel in [...]
Tag Archives | limiting beliefs
10 Goddess DONTS. Are these 10 attitudes stealing opportunities to live an amazing life away from you?
What most of the time stands in a way of us being able to manifest the results we are looking for after taking a certain action, is our underlying Limiting Belief system. Action is very important in the manifesting process but it cannot make up for a fearful mentality and wishful or chaotic thinking. “We [...]
I heard this questions many times in my coaching practice as well as over a coffee talking to a friend or a stranger :” I visualize, I meditate, I do my affirmations and NOTHING ! What’s wrong? “ Well, we are like a very sophisticated computer with many programs running constantly and they are ALL [...]
Subscribe to my Newsletter
It’s time to make a new vision of your future and let go of any beliefs and thoughts that do not support it. - Louise Hay
Follow @erikadolnackova on Twitter
- Brigitte Bardot: How to Create an Extraordinary Life in 11 Simple and Fun Ways January 18, 2012
- 3 things you need to give up in 2013 to make this year -YOUR POWER YEAR January 1, 2013
- Carol Tuttle on Tapping and Creating Wealth October 4, 2010
- My Favorite Things about This Summer – The Little Things to Enjoy in Life. October 17, 2012
- 3 Common, Positively Perceived Personality Traits that May be Holding You Back in Life October 27, 2012
- Video Blog – 3 Reasons why it’s a smart thing to step into Your Goddess Self/energy. May 16, 2013
- Simple guide to make your affirmations work for you. Try it, it works! May 9, 2013
- 2 things you MUST do to live the life you want May 2, 2013
- The Power of the Law of Divine Compensation by Marianne Williamson April 25, 2013
- Dr. Amen on how to unleash the power of the female brain. Why women make great CEOs and leaders. April 19, 2013
- Aaron: Very soon this web page will be famous amid all bl...
- Karen @ SiciLean: Hi, Erica! I'm enjoying your articles. As a fello...
- Jones sabo: Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blo...
- Franziska: An impressive share! I've just forwarded this ont...
- erikadolnackova: You would have loved it Mizuho, but I am sure that...