What are affirmations?
I call them Power Thoughts, but essentially every word we say, and every thought we have during the day IS AN AFFIRMATION.
Please, remember that!
Looking back at your daily speech and things you tend to say quite often and consistently, do you want these to create your reality?
Are they the best words and the best thoughts you could use and focus on every day?
Here is Louise Hay – the Queen of Affirmations talking about this concept
Definition of Affirmations
Affirmations are positive statements that describe in positive words a desired situation, event, habit or goal, and which are repeated mentally or aloud. When these statements are repeated often and in a certain way, they eventually take root in the subconscious mind and influence it to act accordingly.
When you repeat them with faith, earnestness and attention, they change the programming of your subconscious mind, which in consequence transforms the way you think, your habits, attitudes and skills, and helps you create a better life and attract new opportunities.
Your subconscious mind accepts as true what you keep saying, and eventually attracts corresponding events and situations into your life, irrespective whether they are good or bad for you, so why not choose only positive statements?
Here are some examples of Affirmations:
- My life is filled with love, fun and friendship. All I need to do is to stop all criticism, forgive, relax and be open to receive.
- I choose love , joy and freedom , open my heart and allow wonderful things to flow into my life.
- Life supports me and brings me only positive and good experiences.
- I am open to receive all good that life brings me.
- I am now in the process of attracting all I need to have and do to attract amazing and loving relationship. I am willing to change and open to receive.
- All is well.