Wouldn’t it be great, if every day could be a good day? We all want to feel good, accomplished and happy at the end of our day. But that is easier said than done sometimes. When I decided to take on the life of an entrepreneur, everything changed. There was no 9 to 5 schedule (especially with clients [...]
Tag Archives | Focus
I hope you all had wonderful and relaxing Eater Holidays. We were really blessed in Vancouver to have a great, sunny weather and everyone was out, having fun and celebrating the spring. These are the ideas that associate with spring for me: New beginnings. New ways of being, new habits. Exciting changes, big plans. Faster [...]
I hope these affirmations will help you to re-create and affirm your health. It’s the most important thing we are responsible for in our lives. When we feel energized, healthy and full of life, we can achieve anything in life. Take the time to take care of the temple for your precious soul – YOUR BODY. I am filled [...]
Having it all – doing what you love and loving what you earn. Can you? There is a myth going around. For a very long time so many of us have been told over and over again: NO, you can’t do what you love (only the fun things) and get paid for it! You need to [...]
• I pursue my life’s purpose and passion. • I appreciate my self and value I bring to the world every day. • I feel energized and clear-minded. • I tap into my happiness every day in as many ways as possible. • I expect things to work out for me. • I take action [...]
What most of the time stands in a way of us being able to manifest the results we are looking for after taking a certain action, is our underlying Limiting Belief system. Action is very important in the manifesting process but it cannot make up for a fearful mentality and wishful or chaotic thinking. “We [...]
If you’re worried about something, turn that worry into a prayer by asking for divine assistance with whatever is troubling you. Doreen Virtue. Do you believe in Angels? I always liked fairytales and the idea that there is someone watching over me. These days I see Angels as representation of my core belief, which is: [...]
“Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal.” ~ Joseph Cossman
This year, I am sure there will be many people with an intention to start shifting away from energy consuming habits of thinking which can get us sucked back into the mentality of ” life is tough”, ” things don’t just happen for me”, ” I have to earn every piece of happiness I get” ….etc. [...]
2012 is the year of the Dragon. In ancient China, the celestial Dragon represents an emperor and power. Today, it is the ultimate auspicious symbol signifying success and happiness. Dragon embodies power as a catalyst for change and transformation, wisdom, infinity and longevity. The Year of Dragon is the perfect opportunity to brake out of [...]
Subscribe to my Newsletter
It’s time to make a new vision of your future and let go of any beliefs and thoughts that do not support it. - Louise Hay
Follow @erikadolnackova on Twitter
- Brigitte Bardot: How to Create an Extraordinary Life in 11 Simple and Fun Ways January 18, 2012
- 3 things you need to give up in 2013 to make this year -YOUR POWER YEAR January 1, 2013
- Carol Tuttle on Tapping and Creating Wealth October 4, 2010
- Master Cleanse – 10 Power Days of Detoxing, De-cluttering and Re-connecting with the Power Whit-in. April 24, 2012
- Understanding the Law of Attraction October 13, 2010
- Why you haven’t found your Soulmate yet. Sonia Choquette and Lilou Mace on Soulmates versus Life Partners February 12, 2014
- Monday Mantra: My heart is open to give and receive love. February 10, 2014
- Monday Mantra: When I slow down, good stuff happens. February 5, 2014
- Monday Mantra: Abundant life is my birth right February 3, 2014
- Monday mantra: I am willing to change. January 13, 2014
- Broňa: Hello, Erika, I found your site looking for som...
- minni: Thanks...
- Marchelle: THANK YOU so much for sharing your thougths and th...
- Katie - Conquering Fear Spiritually: Hi Erika- I absolutely love Doreen's Facebook pag...
- Aaron: Very soon this web page will be famous amid all bl...