The secret of visualization We all have dreams, whether we speak about them out loud or not. The most common reason why we wouldn’t do so is because we didn’t see our other dreams come true. It seams understandable right? Over time our dreams can become our little secrets that we don’t invest much energy [...]
Tag Archives | manifesting
Having it all – doing what you love and loving what you earn. Can you? There is a myth going around. For a very long time so many of us have been told over and over again: NO, you can’t do what you love (only the fun things) and get paid for it! You need to [...]
What most of the time stands in a way of us being able to manifest the results we are looking for after taking a certain action, is our underlying Limiting Belief system. Action is very important in the manifesting process but it cannot make up for a fearful mentality and wishful or chaotic thinking. “We [...]
Lynne McTaggart is a journalist, book author, publisher and spokesperson “on consciousness, the new physics, and the practices of conventional and alternative medicine”. McTaggart is co-executive director of Conatus and is the author of five books, including The Intention Experiment and The Field. What is the The Field? This amazing lady has done a research [...]
“Take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing: you have no one to blame.” ~Erica Jong These 3 words are constantly discussed in the spiritual circles. In the last few years the word Karma also became very popular, you could even say trendy. Many people refer to it as some [...]
Affirm the way you want your life to be. Having the state of mind that allows for your life to unfold in miraculous, perfect ways is a habit. Your mind is like any other muscle in your body. It can be trained. Here are some affirmations I love that can start creating this mindset and [...]
Guest post by Josef Stetter The global recession of 2008 affected many individuals around the world. This is NOT the first recession nor will it be the last! The economy is and always has been cyclical. Many people lost their jobs and their hope of finding work in their field. Competition has become stiffer and [...]
Hello ! I hope you are having a great day while reading this post. This post is dedicated to loving and appreciating our selves every day for the miracle that we are. Every day many people are being challenged to feel good about them selves and fail often due to the demanding world and society of perfectionism [...]
What are affirmations ? Affirmations are positive statements that describe in positive words a desired situation, event, habit or goal, and which are repeated mentally or aloud. When these statements are repeated often, they eventually take root in the subconscious mind and influence it to act accordingly. This is really about reprogramming your mind and how you [...]
I have been watching the news every day keeping my self updated on the situation in Japan right now which is rare for me as I believe there is a lot of miss-information out there that the media presents to us, but its important to be informed about events like these. Japan is experiencing a [...]
Subscribe to my Newsletter
It’s time to make a new vision of your future and let go of any beliefs and thoughts that do not support it. - Louise Hay
Follow @erikadolnackova on Twitter
- Brigitte Bardot: How to Create an Extraordinary Life in 11 Simple and Fun Ways January 18, 2012
- 3 things you need to give up in 2013 to make this year -YOUR POWER YEAR January 1, 2013
- Carol Tuttle on Tapping and Creating Wealth October 4, 2010
- Master Cleanse – 10 Power Days of Detoxing, De-cluttering and Re-connecting with the Power Whit-in. April 24, 2012
- Understanding the Law of Attraction October 13, 2010
- Why you haven’t found your Soulmate yet. Sonia Choquette and Lilou Mace on Soulmates versus Life Partners February 12, 2014
- Monday Mantra: My heart is open to give and receive love. February 10, 2014
- Monday Mantra: When I slow down, good stuff happens. February 5, 2014
- Monday Mantra: Abundant life is my birth right February 3, 2014
- Monday mantra: I am willing to change. January 13, 2014
- Broňa: Hello, Erika, I found your site looking for som...
- minni: Thanks...
- Marchelle: THANK YOU so much for sharing your thougths and th...
- Katie - Conquering Fear Spiritually: Hi Erika- I absolutely love Doreen's Facebook pag...
- Aaron: Very soon this web page will be famous amid all bl...