The secret of visualization We all have dreams, whether we speak about them out loud or not. The most common reason why we wouldn’t do so is because we didn’t see our other dreams come true. It seams understandable right? Over time our dreams can become our little secrets that we don’t invest much energy [...]
Tag Archives | Dream life
I am big believer in intentions. How we focus and put our ideas out there is a powerful element of the manifesting process. Often I found that act of setting my intentions alone is enough to create the perfect circumstances to achieve my goals in a way that requires very little action I need to take. Abraham Hicks [...]
I hope you all had wonderful and relaxing Eater Holidays. We were really blessed in Vancouver to have a great, sunny weather and everyone was out, having fun and celebrating the spring. These are the ideas that associate with spring for me: New beginnings. New ways of being, new habits. Exciting changes, big plans. Faster [...]
This is one of my favorite quotes of all times. “What I desire is already here; I just haven’t connected to it yet”. ~ Wayne Dyer Happy manifesting!
Having it all – doing what you love and loving what you earn. Can you? There is a myth going around. For a very long time so many of us have been told over and over again: NO, you can’t do what you love (only the fun things) and get paid for it! You need to [...]
Brigitte Bardot -This French icon was very charismatic, daring, sexy, easy to fall in love with, smart, outspoken and controversial while looking like a little girl always just having fun. In the 50′s and 60′s, she was admired for her beauty, but also for her playful personality. She was also known for her unforgettable style and became an international Fashion [...]
2012 is the year of the Dragon. In ancient China, the celestial Dragon represents an emperor and power. Today, it is the ultimate auspicious symbol signifying success and happiness. Dragon embodies power as a catalyst for change and transformation, wisdom, infinity and longevity. The Year of Dragon is the perfect opportunity to brake out of [...]
During my coaching practice I realized that the the most common request for Life Coaching with me is people’s desire to manifest a wonderful partner and inviting a lot of love into my clients life. No matter what else is going on in our lives if we don’t feel loved, nothing feels right. What a [...]
Subscribe to my Newsletter
It’s time to make a new vision of your future and let go of any beliefs and thoughts that do not support it. - Louise Hay
Follow @erikadolnackova on Twitter
- Brigitte Bardot: How to Create an Extraordinary Life in 11 Simple and Fun Ways January 18, 2012
- 3 things you need to give up in 2013 to make this year -YOUR POWER YEAR January 1, 2013
- Carol Tuttle on Tapping and Creating Wealth October 4, 2010
- Master Cleanse – 10 Power Days of Detoxing, De-cluttering and Re-connecting with the Power Whit-in. April 24, 2012
- Understanding the Law of Attraction October 13, 2010
- Why you haven’t found your Soulmate yet. Sonia Choquette and Lilou Mace on Soulmates versus Life Partners February 12, 2014
- Monday Mantra: My heart is open to give and receive love. February 10, 2014
- Monday Mantra: When I slow down, good stuff happens. February 5, 2014
- Monday Mantra: Abundant life is my birth right February 3, 2014
- Monday mantra: I am willing to change. January 13, 2014
- Broňa: Hello, Erika, I found your site looking for som...
- minni: Thanks...
- Marchelle: THANK YOU so much for sharing your thougths and th...
- Katie - Conquering Fear Spiritually: Hi Erika- I absolutely love Doreen's Facebook pag...
- Aaron: Very soon this web page will be famous amid all bl...