I am big believer in intentions. How we focus and put our ideas out there is a powerful element of the manifesting process. Often I found that act of setting my intentions alone is enough to create the perfect circumstances to achieve my goals in a way that requires very little action I need to take. Abraham Hicks [...]
Tag Archives | Manifesting Tools and LOA
Guide to Being a Fierce Woman The Modern Goddess workshop in Vancouver was more fun than I was prepared for. I loved every minute of it! Can’t wait to do another one. Watch out for the next one ladies! Modern Goddess Workbook I really enjoyed creating this fun workbook that explored (in detail) the 5 [...]
Having it all – doing what you love and loving what you earn. Can you? There is a myth going around. For a very long time so many of us have been told over and over again: NO, you can’t do what you love (only the fun things) and get paid for it! You need to [...]
What most of the time stands in a way of us being able to manifest the results we are looking for after taking a certain action, is our underlying Limiting Belief system. Action is very important in the manifesting process but it cannot make up for a fearful mentality and wishful or chaotic thinking. “We [...]
If you’re worried about something, turn that worry into a prayer by asking for divine assistance with whatever is troubling you. Doreen Virtue. Do you believe in Angels? I always liked fairytales and the idea that there is someone watching over me. These days I see Angels as representation of my core belief, which is: [...]
Lynne McTaggart is a journalist, book author, publisher and spokesperson “on consciousness, the new physics, and the practices of conventional and alternative medicine”. McTaggart is co-executive director of Conatus and is the author of five books, including The Intention Experiment and The Field. What is the The Field? This amazing lady has done a research [...]
“Take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing: you have no one to blame.” ~Erica Jong These 3 words are constantly discussed in the spiritual circles. In the last few years the word Karma also became very popular, you could even say trendy. Many people refer to it as some [...]
Affirm the way you want your life to be. Having the state of mind that allows for your life to unfold in miraculous, perfect ways is a habit. Your mind is like any other muscle in your body. It can be trained. Here are some affirmations I love that can start creating this mindset and [...]
The First fact I would like to talk about is that the Law of Attraction only have one simple thing to do over and over again every day, all day. It only matches your vibration- your state of mind/state of your being with corresponding (like) experiences. It doesn’t judge your state of mind at all, it will [...]
The most important decision we make is whether we believe we live in a friendly or hostile universe. Albert Einstein This is one of my favorite quotes and it talks about the power of our perception as well as our assumptions we make out of habit, fear or love … Law of attraction matches these [...]
Subscribe to my Newsletter
It’s time to make a new vision of your future and let go of any beliefs and thoughts that do not support it. - Louise Hay
Follow @erikadolnackova on Twitter
- Brigitte Bardot: How to Create an Extraordinary Life in 11 Simple and Fun Ways January 18, 2012
- 3 things you need to give up in 2013 to make this year -YOUR POWER YEAR January 1, 2013
- Carol Tuttle on Tapping and Creating Wealth October 4, 2010
- Master Cleanse – 10 Power Days of Detoxing, De-cluttering and Re-connecting with the Power Whit-in. April 24, 2012
- Understanding the Law of Attraction October 13, 2010
- Why you haven’t found your Soulmate yet. Sonia Choquette and Lilou Mace on Soulmates versus Life Partners February 12, 2014
- Monday Mantra: My heart is open to give and receive love. February 10, 2014
- Monday Mantra: When I slow down, good stuff happens. February 5, 2014
- Monday Mantra: Abundant life is my birth right February 3, 2014
- Monday mantra: I am willing to change. January 13, 2014
- Broňa: Hello, Erika, I found your site looking for som...
- minni: Thanks...
- Marchelle: THANK YOU so much for sharing your thougths and th...
- Katie - Conquering Fear Spiritually: Hi Erika- I absolutely love Doreen's Facebook pag...
- Aaron: Very soon this web page will be famous amid all bl...