Guide to Being a Fierce Woman The Modern Goddess workshop in Vancouver was more fun than I was prepared for. I loved every minute of it! Can’t wait to do another one. Watch out for the next one ladies! Modern Goddess Workbook I really enjoyed creating this fun workbook that explored (in detail) the 5 [...]
Tag Archives | Featured
Having it all – doing what you love and loving what you earn. Can you? There is a myth going around. For a very long time so many of us have been told over and over again: NO, you can’t do what you love (only the fun things) and get paid for it! You need to [...]
What most of the time stands in a way of us being able to manifest the results we are looking for after taking a certain action, is our underlying Limiting Belief system. Action is very important in the manifesting process but it cannot make up for a fearful mentality and wishful or chaotic thinking. “We [...]
Brigitte Bardot -This French icon was very charismatic, daring, sexy, easy to fall in love with, smart, outspoken and controversial while looking like a little girl always just having fun. In the 50′s and 60′s, she was admired for her beauty, but also for her playful personality. She was also known for her unforgettable style and became an international Fashion [...]
This year, I am sure there will be many people with an intention to start shifting away from energy consuming habits of thinking which can get us sucked back into the mentality of ” life is tough”, ” things don’t just happen for me”, ” I have to earn every piece of happiness I get” ….etc. [...]
2012 is the year of the Dragon. In ancient China, the celestial Dragon represents an emperor and power. Today, it is the ultimate auspicious symbol signifying success and happiness. Dragon embodies power as a catalyst for change and transformation, wisdom, infinity and longevity. The Year of Dragon is the perfect opportunity to brake out of [...]
During my coaching practice I realized that the the most common request for Life Coaching with me is people’s desire to manifest a wonderful partner and inviting a lot of love into my clients life. No matter what else is going on in our lives if we don’t feel loved, nothing feels right. What a [...]
Affirm the way you want your life to be. Having the state of mind that allows for your life to unfold in miraculous, perfect ways is a habit. Your mind is like any other muscle in your body. It can be trained. Here are some affirmations I love that can start creating this mindset and [...]
I heard this questions many times in my coaching practice as well as over a coffee talking to a friend or a stranger :” I visualize, I meditate, I do my affirmations and NOTHING ! What’s wrong? “ Well, we are like a very sophisticated computer with many programs running constantly and they are ALL [...]
The First fact I would like to talk about is that the Law of Attraction only have one simple thing to do over and over again every day, all day. It only matches your vibration- your state of mind/state of your being with corresponding (like) experiences. It doesn’t judge your state of mind at all, it will [...]
Subscribe to my Newsletter
It’s time to make a new vision of your future and let go of any beliefs and thoughts that do not support it. - Louise Hay
Follow @erikadolnackova on Twitter
- Brigitte Bardot: How to Create an Extraordinary Life in 11 Simple and Fun Ways January 18, 2012
- 3 things you need to give up in 2013 to make this year -YOUR POWER YEAR January 1, 2013
- Carol Tuttle on Tapping and Creating Wealth October 4, 2010
- My Favorite Things about This Summer – The Little Things to Enjoy in Life. October 17, 2012
- 3 Common, Positively Perceived Personality Traits that May be Holding You Back in Life October 27, 2012
- Video Blog – 3 Reasons why it’s a smart thing to step into Your Goddess Self/energy. May 16, 2013
- Simple guide to make your affirmations work for you. Try it, it works! May 9, 2013
- 2 things you MUST do to live the life you want May 2, 2013
- The Power of the Law of Divine Compensation by Marianne Williamson April 25, 2013
- Dr. Amen on how to unleash the power of the female brain. Why women make great CEOs and leaders. April 19, 2013
- Aaron: Very soon this web page will be famous amid all bl...
- Karen @ SiciLean: Hi, Erica! I'm enjoying your articles. As a fello...
- Jones sabo: Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blo...
- Franziska: An impressive share! I've just forwarded this ont...
- erikadolnackova: You would have loved it Mizuho, but I am sure that...