Oh, the romantic idea of a Soulmate – the perfect person that changes everything and our life turns into heaven on Earth. That’s why we chase after it so relentlessly. But what if it’s all misunderstood. What if your Soulmate is not who you think he/ she is? What if you have been chasing after [...]
About erikadolnackovaHello and Welcome to my website! I hope you enjoy these articles and leave my site inspired and ready to take on the world. If you would like some additional, structured support to reach your goals and realize your dreams, please go to my Life Coaching page to see my services I offer as a Life Coach. Happy Manifesting!
Author Archive | erikadolnackova
Why you haven’t found your Soulmate yet. Sonia Choquette and Lilou Mace on Soulmates versus Life Partners
Valentine’s day can bring up a lot of romantic ideas that could get anybody into a big trouble. Don’t get me wrong, I think it’s important and vital to any relationship to make a clear and simple decision to freely express the love we feel for anyone that deserves our loving attentions. This emotional and [...]
I have just arrived at my mom’s house in Slovakia. I love coming home to see family and to “load up” on my mom’s amazing cooking BUT every visit home also brings up challenges. As soon as I unpack I start seeing parts of me long forgotten bubbling up. I was brought up do rather [...]
In last 2 weeks I was in situations when I was really aware of how abundant and amazing life can be. With my boyfriend we have left our beautiful white spanish apartment with a breathtaking ocean view we were enjoying every morning for a few months, and we were off to Paris. I was born [...]
Out of all the mantras in the world, I think this one is the most powerful one. ” I am willing to change “. Helpful affirmations to compliment this week’s Monday mantra. I am now attracting the right people, opportunities and tools to become the person I want to be. I am willing to do [...]
If you thought that you are not quite perfectly set up for success in your life or your career this year, than watch the video below. It’s 13 minutes long but I guarantee you that you will not stop watching after the first couple of minutes, it’s so genuine and heart-felt. Lizzie is a young [...]
So this is the first full week after all the partying and fun of the New Year’s celebration and it’s all about: How do I make my 2014 the year to feel good, in my power, productive and outrageously happy? I love January! It’s like hitting the refresh button and starting from scratch. You can [...]
I hope you had an amazing time spent with family and all the people you love this Christmas. This year I celebrated my Christmas in Spain with my wonderful man cooking too much yummy food and overloading on super tasty cakes from a local bakery. As an early Christmas present we have moved into a [...]
Happy Monday everyone! I was thinking about the fact that this week’s mantra will be the first mantra of 2014 so it better be a great one and one of those you can use all year long. Something to keep your mind and your energy in a place where miracles can happen every day and [...]
It’s almost a Christmas time and we are also approaching the New Year. It’s important that we enter this holiday season with open hearts and able to see the big picture in life grounded in the energy of compassion, forgiveness and clarity of mind. Every day of your past year have been filled with interactions that [...]
Subscribe to my Newsletter
It’s time to make a new vision of your future and let go of any beliefs and thoughts that do not support it. - Louise Hay
Follow @erikadolnackova on Twitter
- Brigitte Bardot: How to Create an Extraordinary Life in 11 Simple and Fun Ways January 18, 2012
- 3 things you need to give up in 2013 to make this year -YOUR POWER YEAR January 1, 2013
- Carol Tuttle on Tapping and Creating Wealth October 4, 2010
- Master Cleanse – 10 Power Days of Detoxing, De-cluttering and Re-connecting with the Power Whit-in. April 24, 2012
- Understanding the Law of Attraction October 13, 2010
- Why you haven’t found your Soulmate yet. Sonia Choquette and Lilou Mace on Soulmates versus Life Partners February 12, 2014
- Monday Mantra: My heart is open to give and receive love. February 10, 2014
- Monday Mantra: When I slow down, good stuff happens. February 5, 2014
- Monday Mantra: Abundant life is my birth right February 3, 2014
- Monday mantra: I am willing to change. January 13, 2014
- Broňa: Hello, Erika, I found your site looking for som...
- minni: Thanks...
- Marchelle: THANK YOU so much for sharing your thougths and th...
- Katie - Conquering Fear Spiritually: Hi Erika- I absolutely love Doreen's Facebook pag...
- Aaron: Very soon this web page will be famous amid all bl...